Transformation Delivery Manager (Outside IR35)
£500-£600 a day
A Local Authority seeks to recruit a Transformation Delivery Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of a key transformation programme. The position would be ideally suited to an experienced local authority consultant with exceptional project and change management experience.
This interim vacancy is anticipated to last around 12 months and offers a daily rate of up to £600 outside IR35. The position is offered on a hybrid working basis, initially with 1-2 days a week spent on site with this increasing to 3 days as the contract progresses to the implementation stage.
- Senior, strategic level role
- Competitive daily rate, outside IR35
- Stimulating and challenging project
- Long contract
- Experience structural design/restructures
- Transformation / Change management
- Stakeholder management to Assistant Director level
- Running workshops/structural workshops
- Implementing projects and managing them operationally
- Project Management
- Local government / local authority experience
- Manage the delivery of a transformation programme
- Development key programme documentation and timely reporting
- Senior stakeholder engagement and management – officer, political and partners
- Overseeing communications and messaging for a range of audiences
- Managing interdependencies to ensure timely delivery of programme milestones
- Managing programme risks and issues to ensure programme success
- Leading the governance arrangements and materials for all governance meetings
- Accountability for launching and delivering pilots
- Tracking and managing delivery of programme benefits
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.