Transformation Lead - Customer Service
We are working with an organisation who are seeking a customer services expert to lead on the development and delivery of the customer services strategy. They need someone for at least 3-4 days however full time applicants will also be considered.
- Set the direction to ensure that the practices that the client puts in place are aligned with customer and business strategy
- Write the customer services strategy with support from the project team members, informed by the engagement and research piece that the Transformation Lead will be expected to undertake
- Lead on the development of a supporting action plan which will be implemented alongside the strategy
- Lead a series of workshops with cabinet members and the council’s senior leadership team to inform the development of the customer services strategy
- Lead on engagement with individual teams, partners and the public, where appropriate, to understand the existing customer journeys (high level). Collaborate with project teams; coaching and facilitating the use of UX related tools, processes and frameworks
- Present concepts and ideas to key stakeholders to establish common understanding
- Design end-to-end process for the new customer platform based on user experience best practices and user centricity
- Work with development team to ensure the designs are accurately implemented
Full JD available upon request.
Duration: 6 months initially, with high likelihood of extensions
Rate: Negotiable dependant on experience
Mostly remote working, some engagements and working groups will be onsite
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.