Hours: 37 per week, 5 days per week
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £15.53 (via Umbrella Company)
Hybrid Working – Leicestershire Area
Our client is looking for a Transport Officer, this is a great opportunity to support at project that is really making a difference locally.
Experience within Transport is essential and there is likely to be a requirement to work 5 days per week onsite in the first week or so for training, this will then be up for negotiation moving forward.
- To ensure the effective and efficient planning of passenger transport services both manually and using available ICT systems.
- Deliver a programme of efficiency reviews of other aspects of the service, including the purchase of season tickets and the provision of transport for ‘fare paying’ passengers
- Assist with liaison and notification of current standards with/to in-house fleet management and to external contractors
- Assist with guidance on the usage, maintenance and record management
- Ensure vehicles are properly licensed and insured appropriately by the contractor, maintaining administrative procedures as appropriate
- To assist with the provision of training courses for Clients, Contractor, Private Hire Operators and internal staff as required
- To co-ordinate inspections of contract time-keeping, contract operation etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.