Keywords: tribunal, administrator, in-house
Job Title: Tribunal Development Officer
Job reference: SDA/333500
Job description: We are recruiting for a well-established in-house organisation in Manchester City Centre, who are looking for a Tribunal Development Officer to join them on a 3 month placement. This will be remote initially with a view to attending the office 1 day per week in line with Government guidelines.
They require someone to support the recruitment, training, appraisal, quality assurance and ongoing learning and development of Tribunal Associates. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team focussing on development, innovation and improvement both with a varied group of associates but also operationally within the organisation.
This role is well suited to a person with excellent time management skills, a keen eye for detail and strong written and verbal communication skills. This role provides a fantastic opportunity for personal development, with a chance to get involved in a wide range of activities.
Day to day:
- Assisting in the development and appraisal of Tribunal Associates
- Providing support in respect of the appointment of new Tribunal Associates
- Assisting in the drafting and preparation of effective communication to MPTS Associates and drafting other documents and correspondence as required
- Where required, organising, attending, supporting development and participating in training sessions for MPTS Associates including liaising with external training specialists
- Where required, assisting in the preparation of training and guidance materials for MPTS Associates including preparation and delivery of PowerPoint presentations
- Where required, making necessary arrangements for the empanelment of quorate tribunals which includes maintaining accurate records, providing prompt and accurate responses to queries, and raising hearing issues promptly and appropriately
- Adopting business improvement principles and contributing to change programmes as they arise
- To work on specific projects when required, including the development and drafting of internal and external guidance and processes
This would be suited to individuals who are good at customer facing roles, competent with admin and can deal with queries over the telephone.
Hourly rate: £15.87 including holiday pay
Hours per Week: Full time
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.