Venn Group are working with a large NHS Trusts looking to recruit a Ward Manager for their Spinal Unit to start as soon as possible.
Location: Harrow, North West London
Salary: Band 7
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 4 months with an option to extend
Looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Band 7 Ward manager to join our Trust and work in the Spinal Unit.
The Ward Manager is the leader of the nursing team and professional role model, mentor and coach. The post holder will also have:
- 24-hour responsibility for the provision of clinical care and standards on the ward.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and make effective use of staff, supervise staff and ensure training is maintained.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels and provide clinical leadership for staff.
- Act as a role model and leader to nursing staff
- Ensure cost effective use of resources
Essential Qualifications: RN1, RN2, RN8, RN12, RN15 registered on the NMC register
Essential Experience: Staff management and supervision experience, a minimum of 12 months experience in staff management and change management experience
A full detailed Job Description is available upon request.
If of interest please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 07495065815 to discuss further