Waste Management Officer vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by an NHS Trust and would like to introduce the following position available;
Position: Waste Management Officer
Rate: £11.53 - £13.17 (PAYE, inc hol pay)
Length: 3 - 6 months ongoing (possibility of permanent beyond this)
Hours: 37 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responsible for the administration of waste management across 28 sites
- Resolving issues related to bins including organising different waste types removal, miscollection and ensuring access to sites
- There may be a requirement to attend on site to resolve any issues
- Support the Waste Manager oversee contracts waste management contracts
- Ensure invoices and waste transfer notes match schedules
- Arrange skip hire and collection
The successful candidate would need experience dealing with waste management ideally within a public sector or commercial setting
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Dan Fowler or Maisie Dennett on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.