Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Workforce Administrator for a Public Sector Organisation based in Leicestershire. This is a temporary contract for an initial 4 months, offering an hourly rate of £14.60 via an Umbrella company or £13.38 including Holiday Pay PAYE.
This role can be done entirely remotely and is 37.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, must be able to work under pressure, must be able to work to deadlines and have good communication skills.
- Support ops manager and lead to ensure workforce requests are actioned in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain generic workforce bureau inbox
- Receive workforce requests and analyse the requirement needs, co-ordinate requests with ops managers
- Make requests to the HR recruitment Team, Voluntary Action Leicester, My Medic, Royal Voluntary Service and St John Ambulance
- Resolve any urgent shift issues i.e., additional shifts required, cancellation of shifts. Working with the staff providers to ensure the fill rates on site are maintained
- Maintain ops team tracker
- Ensure all external reports are signed off and submitted in a timely manner
- Input volunteer requests into “GoodSam” app on a daily basis, monitor responses
- Contact reserve list of volunteers as and when required to fill gaps
- Liaise with HR colleagues
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Philip Mylona or Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.