Keywords: HR, NHS
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor within a NHS Trust in the Humber area. This role is hybrid requiring up to 2 days on site a week.
The successful candidate will have experience providing a generalist HR service to defined areas within an organisation including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding Employee relations within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Providing general HR support to the line managers
- Advising and coaching managers on a range of Employee Relations case work
- Supporting with disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Developing and updating defined HR policies and procedures
- Participating in directorate management meetings and attending performance management review meetings
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Support managers in the handling of short term and long-term absence in line with the Trusts policy
- Previous NHS experience
- CIPD Qualification (or working towards)
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jacob Douglass or the HR team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.