Permanent 1st and 2nd Line IT Support
Recruitment Agency reference: KGR6639790
A position has arisen for a 1st/2nd Line IT Support to join the growing IT department of a leading Content and Production agency in London. The successful candidate will be providing desktop and IT systems support for all of the business users across two main offices.
The successful candidate will have a background working within the Media/Advertising industry.
Location: Central London
Salary: £18 - £23K
Duration: Start ASAP – Permanent position
Daily duties would include:
- Setting up desktop software for Mac and Windows systems
- Organising and prioritising incoming IT support issues using a ticketing system within SLA’s
- Purchasing new equipment and keeping a record of all IT equipment
- Providing desktop installation, support and troubleshooting
- Setting up and troubleshooting printers
- Diagnosing and solving any technical issues that occur
- Regularly maintaining system back up including archiving and restoring information
- Providing desktop hardware support
- Managing the new starter process including setting up email accounts and profiles on the server
- Managing the communication across the IT Support department
Essential technical skills include:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an 1st/2nd Line IT Support
- Office 365
- Bespoke online systems
- Local servers
- Mac and Windows OS
- Adobe CC
- Android /ios
- User related server or SAAS support
- Laptop, desktop and mobile phone support
The successful candidate will be a team player who is self-motivated, proactive and has excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Kayleigh Reynolds on the Reading Digital Recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.