A private sector organisation based in Manchester have approached Venn Group’s private sector IT team to recruit for their temporary and temporary to permanent Service Desk Analysts jobs they need help filling urgently.
The Job will be based in-house supporting a busy MSP service desk.
Service Desk Analyst Role
Key Skills Required:
- Be proactive, and take ownership of issues
- Strong, and appropriate, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to balance customer focus with technical aptitude
- Superior level of customer service, especially the ability to build a good working relationship quickly
- Strong team working skills
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a support environment, ideally an MSP environment
- Ability to adhere to process/troubleshooting documentation
System Skills Required:
- Windows Desktop 7, and 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 +
- Virtualisation technologies – Hyper-V
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365 administration – cloud/hybrid solutions
- Google G Suite administration
- GPO creation and maintenance
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Mobile Device Management
- Backup technologies including (Tape \ Disk \ Cloud)
- Anti-Virus technologies
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Duration: 2 months initially – opportunity to move to a permanent contract
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the North IT recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.