Temporary Electrician Role
Recruitment Agency Reference: EN02/GDH
A position has arisen for an Electrician within a leading contractor based in Cheshire. This is a key role on 3 month temporary basis. It is paying between £19-£20 per hour
The successful candidate must have experience in Electrical Installation, Maintenance and Testing
Your duties will include:
- Installations and Maintenance on Domestic Properties
- Carrying out responsive repairs on occupied properties
- Completing testing and inspection and voids and tenanted properties
The successful candidate must have:
- City and Guilds 18th Edition
- Competent Tester (2391 or 2394/2395)
- Social Housing Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence - Van Provided in work hours
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.