A Liverpool client, based in the city centre, are recruiting for a permanent Accountancy Assistant to fill a vacancy created through a retirement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Public transport passes among other benefits
- City centre location
The successful client will have:
- Experience of using on-line financial packages is essential.
- Experience of processing high volumes of invoices to strict deadlines is essential.
- Experience of specifically working in a Payments/Creditors team is essential.
- Experience of administering Petty Cash and foreign currency
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Determination to deliver
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Administration skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work to conflicting deadlines
- Experience of Control Account and reconciliation work.
- Experience of providing a ‘Help Desk’ facility is desirable.
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of VAT and Construction Industry Tax legislation is desirable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Positive and helpful attitude.
If you are interested in the role send your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Burns on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.