Temporary Accounts Assistant
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6667280
A position has arisen as an Accounts Assistant within a well respected organisation based in Cornwall. This is a role focusing on accurately processing invoices to a high standard. This is initially on a 2 month contract paying £9.50 - £11 per hour.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years experience in finance
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the effective delivery of financial and accounting services for the Group
- Review and maintain the purchase invoice register
- Assist with the preparation of month end accruals as required
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase ledger
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Register received purchase invoices and distribute for authorisation
- Process invoices in accordance with Financial Regulations
- Support the sales ledger team including processing of debtor invoices and credit notes
- Provide cover for other member of the finance team
The successful candidate should have:
- Accounts experience (min. 1 year)
- Knowledge of accounting IT applications
- Good administrative and organisational skills
This would be an ideal role for someone who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ross Churn on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.