An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You will have had some previous experience working within an office environment and must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for aassisting with all general accounts tasks, including but not limited to;
- Protecting & Releasing tenant deposits
- Posting invoices on in house system
- Maintaining relationships with contractors
- Weekly contractor payment runs
- Maintaining TDS accounts
- Liaising with tenants and contractors
- Account reconciliation
- Logging receipts
- Assisting other members of staff with ad hoc tasks
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period of time (inc BH’s and Birthday)
- Perkpal – Employee benefits portal
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities and Last Friday of the month Lunch
- Birthdays – half a day off and a small gift
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition
- Property Management Renewal Bonus
- Maintenance Monthly Incentives