Accounts Payable Officer
Vacancy Reference: 6776550
Length of Contract: 4 months +
Rate: Band 3
A position has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officer working for an NHS Organisation, based in Middlesex.
The post holder will work within the Finance sector to ensure the efficient running of the Accounts Payable team. The post holder will help the existing officers with the extra work load through the busy period.
Duties will include:
- To process documents for payments to suppliers, and staff accurately within set time-scales, ensuring and checking that the payments have been properly authorised
- Responsible for reconciliation and checking of supplier statements
- To prepare and process BACs payment runs
- Manage key supplier accounts to ensure payments are made on time and to prevent interruption of supplies
- To be familiar with the Integra software and have experience in confidently using it to carry out duties.
- Creating a rapport with suppliers and managing expectations
- Investigating invoice discrepancies
- Processing C100 invoices a day
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working within the NHS, preferably an Acute or Mental Health Trust
- Work well within a team
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Chloe de Speville or Andrew Quinn on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.