Due to business growth, my client is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis.
- Manage the Accounts Payable Input team (5 employees), ensuring the recruitment, induction, performance review and performance management of colleagues is carried out effectively and in accordance with Society policies.
- Manage the team by monitoring against kpis and targets.
- Manage workload and resources to ensure that all period end deadlines are achieved.
- Control and monitor the scanning and verification of relevant documents.
- Ensure accurate and efficient input and processing of all invoices and relevant documents.
- Drive efficiencies and increase controls within all processes, supporting the Transactional Finance Manager in researching and imbedding best practice and optimising the use of technology
- Ensure the Department adheres strictly to Society controls, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Accounts Payable Output team to ensure reconciling items on the supplier account reconciliations are dealt with promptly.
- Ensure invoices for payment are properly authorised and coded, carrying out periodic reviews. Ensure controls that check for duplicate invoices are robust.
- Ensure all information for V.A.T purposes is accurately recorded.
- Identify and implement ways the area can be run more cost effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience
- The ability to lead a team of 5 Accounts Payable Clerks
- Strong MS Excel skills
If you would like to apply for the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com