Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
A position has arisen within a growing and exciting organisation for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic company.
Your duties will include:
- Drive cash collection
- Ensuring daily receipts are promptly recorded by the team
- Liaising with customer service and clients, over pricing and delivery queries
- Engaging management over any accounts receivable problems
- Progress collections on overdue accounts
- Manage ad-hoc queries that may arise
- Understand customer rebate agreements and work with commercial team to ensure customer credits are correctly issued
The successful candidate will have:
- Staff supervisory experience
- Extensive experience of working in a varied finance department
- Ability to work in high volume and high-pressured environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is essential and exposure to finance software
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
Please respond to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.