Permanent Accounts Semi-Senior opportunity
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join an Accountancy Practice based in central Oxford.
To prepare complete and accurate accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in accordance with the service line systems and procedures and in line with time allocations set.
Duties will include:
- Preparing complete and accurate accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited companies
- Protecting and securing clients’ data
- Reporting to Service Line Manager break downs in systems and procedures
- Working with more junior staff supervising and training if necessary
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have accounts preparation experience within practice, must have worked on limited company, sole trader and partnership accounts
- Be able to complete basic tax computations
- Be experienced in using an accounts production package, cloud based software’s and excel
Successful candidates will have a professional approach to developing their accounting knowledge, be able to carry out their own effective research and understand and follow processes, procedures and methodologies.
To apply for this job or to find out about other finance jobs, please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.