A reputable client in the Altrincham are is looking to hire a Compliance Assistant, The role primarily has responsibility for managing agency contracts and responding to any compliance related queries. In addition we cover various other areas including IR35, AWR, Right to Work checks and auditing, amongst others. The Department has a wide range of responsibilities and accuracy and attention to detail is key. Excellent customer service through accurate and timely processing of queries and contracts is key to ensuring good relationships with our agencies and contractor employees and clients.
- · To support the Compliance Department with administrative duties taking responsibility for all contracts processing and emails received, including updating / logging data on our systems.
· To be flexible in their approach to work, undertaking specific projects or work as and when required by management. Communication
- · To communicate effectively through the mediums of email and telephone with customers, with an objective to swiftly respond to any queries or requests for information.
· To develop and maintain effective communication channels with all the company departments, ensuring that necessary information is inputted into the relevant IT screens. Culture
- · To promote the culture of the company by demonstrating the cultural values of the team - best service delivery within a friendly and open department. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- · Process contracts / emails received by 5:00pm on the same working day
· Audit expenses within the timescales notified by your manager
· Respond to any email requests for information within 24 hours of receipt
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more please submit your CV, Alternatively call 0161 830 1830 and ask for Sam Burns