Our client, an NHS organisation based in Berkshire is seeking an experienced NHS Administrator to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Strategy and Operations Team.
Contract: 3 months initially
Hours: 4 days per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Servicing meetings including taking action notes
- Taking telephone calls for the team when out of the office and expected to use their initiative to deal with phone calls and messages.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and e-mail as necessary, distributing as appropriate
- Complex diary management for three Executive Directors
- Running and collating reports
- Working together with other administrators/Business Manager within the CCG to provide an effective network of communication
The successful candidate will have experience in;
- Working within a busy NHS environment
- Minute taking
- Complex diary management
To apply for this role or to find out about other Healthcare Operations jobs, please contact Callum Robson on the London Healthcare Commissioning recruitment team on 020 7557 7677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.