Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Administrator in the West Cheshire area for 22 hours per week for a 1 month rolling contract.
Below are the daily duties required to be successful in this role.
- Dealing with live reports, confidential information across a large tea
- Handling any distressed family member calls and members of the public
- Might have to relay status of cases to senior staff
- Get any information necessary that is missing from the files
- Make sure files are completed within the deadlines
- This role requires someone with excellent attention to detail and proficient use of MS word
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions jobs, please contact Beth Jackson Jones on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.