*IAPTUS experience essential*
Our client, an NHS organisation based in South West London is seeking an experienced NHS Administrator to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the CAMHS team.
Contract: 2 months initially
Hours: 37.5 per week
Location: South West London
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Servicing meetings including taking minutes such as weekly team meetings, project meetings, pulling together packs
- Taking telephone calls for the team when out of the office and expected to use their initiative to deal with phone calls and messages.
- Sorting and prioritising incoming mail and e-mail as necessary, distributing as appropriate
- Organising and planning events as necessary including supporting information material.
- Supporting the team in project management and participating in team events.
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
- Running and collating reports
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing notes of meetings including typing up of group discussions and interviews as necessary
- To ensure that all correspondence and documents are accurately and efficiently typed and dispatched, according to priority including accurate and efficient copy and audio typing of reports, assessments, case notes and letters
The successful candidate will have experience in;
- Preparation of meeting agendas
- Minute taking
To apply for this role or to find out about other Healthcare Operations jobs, please contact Callum Robson on the London Healthcare Commissioning recruitment team on 020 7557 7677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.