A well known organisation based in Morley, South Leeds are currently seeking a Customer Care Administrator to join their busy team on an initial temporary basis with a view to going permanent after a successful training period. Previous experience working in a similar role is essential and knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
The key duties of the role are:
• Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquires to the total satisfaction in order to contribute to the team’s goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry
• Accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and despatch of goods, therefore maximising sales / stock turnover
• Resolve customer queries / complaints to the satisfaction of all parties
• Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction.
• Communicate enquiries to the relevant Manager to enable maximisation of potential sales
• Participation in the annual stock take
• All other ad-hoc duties requested by the Retail Administration Manager, Retail Administration Supervisor or Business Manager
• General administration including the input of data and maintenance of spread sheets
• Keeping customers up to date with the progress of their orders and dealing with any queries they may have via phone and email
You will need:
• Previous experience in a Customer focused role
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• A good level of numeracy and computer literacy
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. If you want to apply for the position please contact Stephen Foster on 0113 234 6400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.