Venn Group’s specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for an Adult Social Care Lawyer to join a Local Authority in the East Midlands. This contract is offered for an initial period of 3 months with a possibility of further extension.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with previous Adult Social Care experience gained working within Local Government.
Duties may include:
- Attending tribunals defending disability discrimination claims and reasonable adjustments
- Providing advice under Mental Health Act 1983
- Providing advice on application of the inherent jurisdiction
- Drafting statements, applications and orders
- Advice on all aspects of community care under both the Care Act 2014 and National Assistance Act 1984
- Defending Judicial review proceedings in relation to community care matters
An attractive rate of £35-£45 per hour is offered dependant on experience, working on a full time basis.
For further information, please contact Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Sonam Mann on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.