AIT Electrical Systems Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6745750
A position has arisen for an AIT Electrical Systems Engineer within a large Aerospace company based in Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Candidates will need to satisfy security criteria
Your duties will include:
- Preparing test procedures and test sequences for Satellite system during ambient and environmental test campaigns
- Preparing, debugging and executing complex test sequences on flight spacecraft and test benches
- Writing test reports and supporting test readiness and non-conformance reviews
- Experience in Spacecraft or avionic system engineering
- Experience writing test sequences/scripts for execution of spacecraft tests from the Central Checkout System
- Knowledge of TMTC Databases
- Spacecraft systems and subsystem technical knowledge and awareness e.g. Data Handling, Packet Utilisation Standard, Data Bus Communications – 1553, Spacewire, Attitude &, Orbital Control, Star Trackers, Gyros, Momentum Wheels, power systems, batteries, Solar Arrays, Thermal Control, heaters, thermostats, FDIR and Spacecraft Configuration Vectors
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, Java, Python, TCL or VBA
- Spacecraft electrical and harness knowledge
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Joanna Hutchings on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.