Recruitment Agency reference: 6708970
Salary: Up to £57K (DOE)
A position has arisen for an Antenna Design Engineer within a leading aerospace organisation; the successful candidate will join a growing team working on a range of designs. Benefits include a relocation allowance (determined on a case-by-case basis), private healthcare and a competitive annual bonus.
Your duties will include:
- Involvement with the full development cycle of antennas
- Testing electronic assemblies by using test equipment according to test procedures and circuit diagrams
- Constructing prototypes and conducting mechanical analysis on antennas
- Writing reports to provide updates to stakeholders on design/testing progress
- Providing production handovers, once designs are verified
The successful candidate:
- Familiar with RF test equipment, e.g. Vector Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers
- Experience in Antenna Design, Active/Passive RF and Microwave circuit design
- Electronic Engineering background
- SolidWorks or AutoCad experience
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie John on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: all candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.