The specialists in professional recruitment
Ref: CYC 6877460
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: North London/Surrey
Length of assignment: 3 months
Daily rate: £200 – 230 Ltd (depending on experience)
Looking for candidates with Charity or Housing budgeting experience.
Candidates must be in travelling distance of North London and Surrey.
· Prepare monthly management accounts.
· Analyse and investigate significant variances and any recurring trends
· Document periodic adjustments
· Assist with the review and variance analysis of balance sheet
· Carry out variance analysis and hold regular meetings with senior managers
· Discuss budget variances and provide feedback on financial performance
· Prepare supplementary schedules, reconciliations and analysis to support the production and understanding of the management accounts. This will include:
· Housing rent and nursery income journals.
· Expense accruals
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Budgets and reforecasts
· Assist departmental managers to understand the budgetary process
· Support managers with the Executive Team at budget review meetings
· Presentation and distribution of budgets/ reports.
· Assist with the provision of reforecasts.
· Prepare and maintain Fixed Asset register.
Skills and Qualifications required:
· AAT qualified or began studying ACCA or CIMA
· Charity or Housing experience
· Used Sage 200
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Candidates must be immediately available*
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Charlotte Chambers or Myles Argent on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org