VennGroup | Housing
Specialists in contract Social Housing and Property Services recruitment
Our client, a leading Housing Association is seeking an experienced ASB Officer to join their team on an interim basis.
Position: ASB Officer
Period: 3 - 6 Months and possibility for extension
Hours: 9am - 5pm (5 days per week)
Location: North West London
Day to day duties for this ASB Officer Role;
- Investigate all ASB issues for the area
- Liaising with external agencies in order to pursue legal remedies
- Produce reports of ASB, including domestic abuse and hate crimes
- Deal with ASB from low level to high level
- Update databases and case files to ensure that they are kept fully updated and accurate
- Drafting witness statements in compliance with Part 32 of Civil Procedure Rules 1998
- Completing applications for approval under the Regulations of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- Providing support to vulnerable tenants, young people and resolving tenancy issues at an early stage
Applicants for this ASB Officer role must have;
- Current DBS
- Experience of managing high level and low level ASB
- Knowledge of the ASB process
- Knowledge of Part 32 of Civil Procedure Rules 1998 and Regulations of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
Call 020 7557 7667 for more information on this Procurement Specialist opportunity and email your CV to Andrea Camero at email@example.com.
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
The specialists in professional temporary recruitment