Asset Condition Surveyor- Warwickshire – £25-30 per hour
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Condition Surveyor, with contract management responsibilities, for a large client based in Warwickshire.
The role will involve:
- Contribute to and lead on the maintenance and asset management planning and implementation processes
- Responsible for supervising contract staff as and when required
- Undertake minor works projects, managing contractors to ensure work is completed on time
- Identifying, investigating and determining the nature of building defects
- Design, supervision and monitoring of remedial works
- Collecting and recording data relating to Stock Condition Surveys, and maintain associated databases as directed by the Asset Manager
- Prepare condition survey reports and identify projects including options considering life cycle costings and budget estimates for works to maintain and/or improving the assets
- Undertake regular building fabric surveys internally and externally, to ensure statutory compliance and fit for purpose
The successful candidate will ideally have worked for an NHS organisation previously, and hold a HNC or HND in Building Surveying or Services or equivalent.
If you feel this is a suitable role for yourself then can you email your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0121 616 0682.