Based in: Central London
Length of contract: 3 months ongoing
A London Borough is currently seeking an experienced Asset/Estates Surveyor to join their Asset Management Team.
- To ensure a cost effective service to manage the Council’s asset portfolio
- To inspect properties, write reports, specifications and estimates
- To advise on the strategic asset management of the Council’s commercial portfolio
- Ensure cost effective use of land resources including drafting, maintaining and reviewing a corporate property strategy to be approved by the Council
- An experienced Chartered Surveyor with at least five years relevant experience is required to carry out a range of asset management, development and valuation work
- Commercial Estate Management
- Valuation work
- RICS qualified
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact
Jagdish Bal or Thomas Rees on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.