Venn Group is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join a reputable manufacturing organisation based in the Birmingham area.
The role is well suited to someone who possesses strong communication skills with attention to detail in both the accuracy and quality of work.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting Monthly Journal which includes overtime, pre-payments, general accruals and foreign currency
- Conducting weekly bank reconciliations VAT, EC sales and intra-stat monthly reconciliations as well as reporting
- Assisting with month end reports, budgets, re-estimates, stocktakes and cycle counts
- PSA calculations
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified by experience or studying towards CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualifications
- Have a proven track record with quarterly VAT returns, EC sales and intrastat
- Hold strong IT skills (MS Office, MFG pro/QAD)
- Have a strong background in problem solving and reconciling account balances
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start a role in an exciting company looking to enhance their career development.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Birmingham@venngroup.com or call 0121 616 0680 asking for William Turner or Luke Grant.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.