Recruitment Agency Reference: 6640360
A position has arisen for an Assistant Accountant within a well respected organisation based near Burnham-on-Sea. This is a varied role covering many aspects of accounting. This is a permanent position paying £22,000 – £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
The successful candidate will need to have strong IT and accounting software skills including MS Excel and Sage
Your duties will include:
- Hold responsibility for daily bank reconciliations
- Process payroll for a large number of employees
- Maintain the sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts
- Process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
The successful candidate should have:
- 2 years + accounting experience
- Experience dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Completed or studying AAT Qualification
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running in a new role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ross Churn or Ben Hunt on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.