Temporary Assistant Accountant
Recruitment Agency reference: 6650300
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisations in the Lancashire area to recruit for an Assistant Accountant position. The position is based in Lancashire and is running until April 2018 to assist the organisation through year end. It is paying between £10.00 to £18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Provide an accountancy service that is compliant and in line with financial regulations
- Monitor and forecast revenue & capital budgets
- Plan and monitor budgets on a regular basis with service holders providing options and advice for budget maangement and spend
- Reconcile data between different elements of the financial systems and packages
- Analyse and summarise data producing relevant reports
- Highight issues as well as make recommendations for effective budget monitoring and planning
- Prepare and reconcile balances for the production of the final accounts for Bolton at Home
- Prepare budget estimates and other monitoring information in line with deadlines
- Support and provide information to the wider team
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and be qualified or working towards an AAT qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Olivia Beale on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.