The specialists in professional recruitment
• Assistant Management Accountant
• Ref: SDJ698202
• Location: West London
• Annual Salary: £30’000 – £35’000 (depending on experience)
Job description and overall purpose:
• Prepare Management Accounts across three entities
• Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts across the business
• Managed sales and purchase ledger reconciliations
• Process accruals and prepayments for UK entities.
• Reconcile the balance sheet, including accruals, prepayments and intercompany accounts
• Managing the Fixed Asset Register for all entities, including running depreciation.
• Recharge invoices to the UK centres and franchisees
• Updating receivables aging report for monthly meetings.
• Produce month end reports with detailed commentary from Senior Management to review
• Continually provide commentary on the Variance Analysis
• ACCA, ACA or CIMA Part-Qualified
• Commercial experience in a finance team
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Excel