Permanent Assistant Payroll Supervisor vacancy
A position has arisen for an Assistant Payroll Supervisor for a rapidly expanding organisation in Luton. In your new position, you’ll be supporting the Supervisor in motivating a small team to meet all payroll deadlines.
- Handle the weekly payroll from start to finish
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of annual P35 return and distribution of all P60s
- Reconcile information relating to the P35 submission on a monthly basis
- Manage pension returns and other workplace and person pensions
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of PAYE and HMRC practices
- Working knowledge of being able to process high volume payroll
- A minimum of four years’ payroll experience
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary, 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays, access to on-going career development opportunities, discounted insurance, discounted gym membership, cashback offers with major retailers and access to colleague assistance helplines.
To apply for this role or to find out about other positions, please apply now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.