Recruitment Agency reference: 6579970
A position has arisen for a Bathroom Fitter within a leading organisation. This is a key role on a 3 month temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent.
The successful candidate must have experience in bathroom fitting.
Day to day duties include:
- Fitting bathrooms on occupied and void social housing properties
- Carrying out multi-skilled duties such as tiling, plumbing, installations and vinyl flooring
- Completing soldering work on copper piping
- Providing high levels of customer service whilst working in occupied properties
- Van with fuel card and power tools provided
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in the social housing sector
- A full, valid driving licence
- Own hand tools (power tools provided)
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Rob Holland on 0121 616 0660 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.