Recruitment Agency reference: 6755190
Salary: DOE + Benefits
A position has arisen for a BI Architect within a leading organisation in Hampshire for an initial contract of 6 months. You will join a bid team, working on a range of bids and tenders to provide diverse and complex solutions.
Your duties will include:
- Working with customers to determine the appropriate IT architecture and strategies to exceed their business requirements
- Working with bid team to design solutions to exceed customer requirements
- Presenting solutions to senior stakeholders and customers
- Ensuring designs are fit for purpose and will meet expectations set by Design Approval Board
- Providing impact assessments on internal and external change requests
- Providing estimates for design and development work
- Leading design and delivery of applications solutions deliveries
The successful candidate:
- Extensive experience with TensorFlow and Python
- Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search, Apache Spark and Hadoop experience
- Working knowledge of TOGAF, Automation, SOA, EAI, continuous integration would be advantageous
Please note: Candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact James Gallen on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.