Due to extension with the department, a position has arisen for a Bid Manager within a leading Nuclear Engineering consultancy in the North West. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension thereafter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing & Implementing an appropriate Bid collaboration Model
- Develop Bid Requirements in a clear and easy-to-understand way
- Identify and brief contributors from across the business and joint venture partners
- Managing, motivating and supporting bid writers through the bid process
- Working on £1million bids within the Nuclear Industry
Required candidate experience:
- Be eligible for Security Clearance
- Experienced in the Nuclear Industry (Civil, Medical or Defence)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Holding a Project Management Qualification is desirable
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jonathan Knight on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.