Billing Coordinator - 6563850
Venn Group is currently looking to recruit a Billing Coordinator, with a Sales Ledger focus for a commercial organisation, based in Middlesex, within the private sector.
- Provide invoicing activities for an assigned group of customers and ensure billing is complete, accurate, in the required customer format, and issued in a timely manner.
- Operate the billing process in line with a set of financial and non-financial KPI’s for that Customer Group.
- Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, contractual changes, client liaison, prospective sales, and timely cash collections.
- The preferred candidate would be highly proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Knowledge of 3rd party invoice systems/uploads such as Fieldglass, IQNavigator, OB10, would be highly beneficial
- Adhere to the documented billing process and customer information.
- Develop skills to ensure adequate cover can be provided within the Customer Group and Billing Team, by receiving cross training.
- Prepare/process cash allocation journals, and raise credits & adjustments as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel (VLookups)
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of general accounting principal relating to Sales ledger.
- People skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
If this is of interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for the role please reply to this email.