Venn Group has been approached by a contractor in Manchester to recruit for a qualified Bricklayer. The role is set to run for an initial period of 3 months with the high possibility for extension.
The duties will including
- Work will be on domestic properties for a large social housing provider
- Complete bricklaying repair duties on social housing properties
- Assistant with demolition of walls and rebuild of external and internal walls
- Completed minor works including pointing and flagging
- Ensure all Health and Safety is adhered to online
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Domestic property experience
- NVQ level 2 in Bricklaying
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Social Housing experience
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Venn Group on 0161 830 1830 or email Dan Crompton or Cathy Murray.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.