We are recruiting for an experienced Building Control Surveyor to work at a Local Government Organisation within the West Midlands. Our client is Midlands based and is very accessible via Transport Links.
It is essential the right candidate has the following experience:
- HNC/HND Building Construction or relevant BSc
- HNC/ HND Building Construction or relevant BSc
- City & Guilds 2360 Certificate (Electrical Installations); City & Guilds 2381 Certificate (Inspection and Testing); City & Guilds/NICEIC 2400 (Design and Testing)
- Full membership of a relevant professional body
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Building Control
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and legislation in particular Approved Document “P” and BS 7671, IET Regulations
- Verbal – to liaise effectively face to face and by telephone with a wide range of audiences
- Written – to produce accurate and concise documents
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights and to negotiate a construction
- Ability to drive across the Borough
If you feel this applies to you please see further details on the opportunity below and please get in touch.
Hours: 37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months with likely extension
Rate: Band G – Contract rate negotiable dependant on experience
If you would to be put forward for this role, please call me on 0121 616 0681.
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Hannah Fritz-Lewis or Natalie Cox on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.