Temporary Building Project Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6708250
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Project Manager for a role within a highly regarded NHS Trust in the Cornwall area. This is a key role providing the project management from a building/constructional bias. This is a temporary role for a period of 10 months with the potential for extension into the new financial year.
The successful candidate must have excellent building legislation knowledge and experience managing projects within a similar environment.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the management and delivery of building projects within a healthcare environment
- Oversee projects including; ward/office remodelling, refurbs, relocations and statutory works improvements
- Liaise with both clinical staff and external contractors to build business cases, through to procurement and construction
- Ensure that contractors work within CDM, Health & Safety and HTMs
- Facilitate risk management with clinical teams where projects are installed within a live environment
- Attend handover, pre-contract and project meetings
The successful candidate should have:
- Ideally you will have experience working within the NHS and be of a building bias
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.