Urgent Requirement – Building Maintenance Surveyor – Temporary to permanent contract – Derbyshire
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Building Maintenance Surveyor for a large public sector organisation based in the Derbyshire area. This role is temporary to permanent contract and is looking for someone who has worked across large sites previously.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the Building stock is maintained to high standard at all times
- Carryout a condition survey of the Estate as required and manage annual Long Term Maintenance schedule of works in a prioritised manner to ensure best value
- Provide technical advice on the feasibility, practicality and estimated costs of proposals submitted by clients and prepare associated cost option appraisal for budgeting and planning
- Prepare specifications, drawings and tender documents/quotations for building maintenance and repairs, including project management of minor works from initial site meeting through to final account, ensuring works are completed on time and to budget
- Ensure all building data is maintained on the departments CAFM system as appropriate to the section
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with the Estates charter and all relevant SLA’s & KPI’s
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Parkes on 0121 616 0660, quoting the job title.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.