Our client, a large local authority in Bristol, is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a 2 month contract basis, with a view to extending thereafter. You will be working in the team focused a driving change throughout the organisation, and making it as efficient and effective as it can be. This position will be paying £300-400 per day depending on experience (via umbrella and inside IR35).
- Take a lead role on the business analysis work across various change projects which are focused on enhancing customer experience and improving the way services are delivered
- Re-design customer pathways by developing improved business processes, enabled by better digital & IT solutions
- Work in Agile project teams alongside other Analysts, Project Managers, IT professionals, and business colleagues from a wide range of services across the authority
- Significant business analysis experience with a focus on business change and process re-design as well as technology change
- Excellent communication and people skills to successfully engage colleagues and customers and ensure change is embedded
- The ability to adapt your skills to a wide range of different service areas and business challenges
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie John on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.