Reference : 6688390
Venn Group have been approached by a Public Sector organisation on the South Coast who require urgent support within their Business Analysis Team providing services to the integration, transformation, BAU project teams and their business partners through an exciting schedule of work.
The main focus of the role will be based around standard day-to-day Business Analysis duties such as documenting End-To-End business processes, improving efficiencies through identifying and addressing operational opportunities then implementing the defined solutions. This position will be 3 – 6 months initially, paying up to £450 per day outside of IR35.
- For assigned projects, define scope, and manage subsequent changes
- Lead workshops, interviews, focus groups and other techniques to effectively understand business problems and user needs
- Working with the Business Users, elicit, clearly document and manage the business and systems requirements
- Produce and own standard Business Analysis artefacts with projects
- Gather sign off of all artefacts produced as true and meeting the business needs
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Lead junior BA’s when necessary on larger projects
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during quality process
- Engage in multiple initiatives working with Project and Change Managers to provide the link between requirements and delivery plans
- Support the consistent use of our new change management framework (called Fit 4 Business) and ensure the business is using common language, standards, processes and tools for all change programmes
- Experience of delivering Business Analysis within a structured working environment
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and document risks or potential problems and have a proactive approach to proposing solutions
- A proven track record of supporting end-to-end delivery of projects
- Strong communication skills, with confidence in your ability to work collaboratively
- An understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Be able to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC, Kanban
If you are interested in this position please contact James Fry on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.