Business Continuity Consultant
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6882460
Due to extension with the department, a position has arisen for a Business Continuity Consultant within a leading IT Services Organisation in London. This is a 2-month contract with the possibility of extension thereafter.
You will be reporting into the Global Head of Business Continuity. This position requires a good understanding of business continuity planning methodologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the development and documentation of Business Process Recovery plans for identified Business units
- Developing appropriate recovery strategies
- Working with the information technology team to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate
- Planning and coordinating exercises to test business continuity plans
- Providing oversight and document the results of exercises to identify necessary enhancements to the Business Continuity Plans and Procedures
- Managing a number of priorities/projects for on-time delivery
Required candidate experience:
- Working in a BCM environment in multinational/large organisations
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledgeable on Business Continuity Planning
- Experienced in Business Contingency Planning
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jonathan Knight on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.