Business Development Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6744630
A position has arisen for a Business Development Manager placed within a highly regarded subcontracting organisation situated in the Northern Home Counties. This is a permanent role offering up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
Your duties will include:
- Negotiating with clients and subcontractors
- Sorting contracts and tenders
- Working closely with other team members to negotiate prices on contracts within already established accounts
- Dealing directly with main contractors, specialist sub contractors and installers
- Selling roofing contractor services and solutions
- Dealing with end user clients such as: property owners, procurement managers, bursars, building surveyor practices, facilities managers, managing directors and external consultants
- Working with design and estimating teams to ensure smooth communications
- Generating new business and account management
It is essential that you have a background in business development within a construction, engineering or architectural industry and have a track record in successfully winning contracts.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in winning contracts
- A proven track record in the construction or similar industry (engineering or architectural)
- Business development experience
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ben Paine or Darryl Hodge on 01908 295000 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.