Business Manager to CEO
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS Trust based in London who are looking for a Band 7 to support the CEO, until they recruit substantively.
Rate: £200- £240 per day
Length: 2-3 months
Location: North London
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive, efficient and effective business management support to the busy Chief Executive of the trust
- Proactively managing the Chief Executive’s communication, using initiative to prioritise tasks in order of importance and relevance
- Support the Chief Executive in managing complex relationships with external and internal stakeholders, through excellent interpersonal skills, having a confident and engaging telephone / email manner
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing correspondence, phone calls, documents, presentations and coordination of internal and external meetings are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner
- Proactively resolve complex and difficult issues on behalf of the Chief Executive, in liaison with other members of the Executive Leadership Team
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of managing complex diaries at a senior level
- Be immediately available
- NHS experience is essential
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and or call Sarah Kirby or Abi Brown on 020 7557 7667.