Cancer Pathway Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a NHS Trust in South East who is looking for a Cancer Pathway Manager.
Rate: £200- £250 per day
Length: 3 months initially
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing senior support and expert knowledge to the team of multi-disciplinary team coordinators and associated roles within the admin team.
- Reading and analysing complex reports for e.g. internal and national initiatives and identify and implement key elements. Also to prepare Cancer waiting times information for system upload.
- Providing regular updates on performance and the escalation of issues which hinder the delivery of a smooth patient pathway to the Divisional General Manager.
- Providing expert knowledge of CWT 9.0, and use them to support MDTC Team Leaders in managing all cancer fast track patient journeys.
- To undertake investigation of any breaches of targets, and put in place actions to resolve and prevent
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous management experience within a trust environment
- Professional and personal credibility
- Have knowledge of acute Cancer services
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and or call Ken Kittoe 020 7557 7667.