We are currently seeking experienced Capital Accountants (Closedown) who are based in the Midlands area, who will be seeking work within the next few months.
You will need to have experience of leading the closure of capital accounts and fixed assets at an organisation.
- Coordinate and oversee the financial management of the organisation’s capital programmes
- Deliver sound and robust financial management of the organisation’s capital programmes
- Undertake capital accounting as part of the production of the annual statement of accounts
- Lead on the budget setting processes for the organisation, particularly in relation to capital finance
- To be either fully or part qualified
- Local Government or public sector experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience of audits is desirable
If you have the above experience and will be needing interim work in the coming months please do get in touch.
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Natalie Cox, Bella Thornton or Hannah Fritz-Lewis on the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team